Additional data protection information
What is done and is not done with your personal data on this site you will find here.
Who is responsible for this website?
- Responsible Identity: Borràs y Saura S.L. Commercial name: Mas de Les Garroferes
- NIF: B12981353
- Address: Carrer Delegat Valera, 47, 12180, Cabanes, Castellón. Spain.
- Email: email@example.com
What personal data are collected on this website?
- ID: name.
- Contact data: email, mobile phone number.
- Data browsing: IP address, type and device identification, browser type, domain through which accesses the website, browsing data, activity on the website.
What legal basis are you dealing with?
We deal with your personal data with the following legal bases:
- The execution of a contract with Borràs y Saura S.L., for the procurement of services, publishing announcements and managing the requested services.
- The user’s consent regarding contact, content subscription and commercial communications, via email, cookies, or messaging systems.
- The legitimate interest of the person responsible for the treatment to protect users of the Borràs y Saura S.L. website on abuse and fraud in the use of our services.
For what purpose will we treat your data?
There are different forms on this website, in each of them, the information it collects will be used as follows:
- Contact Form: There is also a contact form for queries, suggestions or professional contacts. In this case, the email address or phone number will be used to respond to them and to send information that the user requires via the web.
- Comment form: The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them.
Personal data retention time
The period of retention of personal data will vary depending on service than the contract customer. In any case, it will be the minimum required, being able to stay until:
- 4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (bonds in the field of affiliation, high, low, price, salary payment…); Arts 66 et seq. General Taxation Law (bookkeeping…).
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years: Art. 30 of the Trade Code (accounting books, invoices…).
- 10 years: Art. 25 of the Law on the Prevention of Capitals and Financing of Terrorism.
Data from potential clients: the data will be retained in any case during the validity of the established business relationship and, once completed, two years, unless the user first requests its deletion.
What are your rights as regards the use of your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation of whether Borràs y Saura S.L. we are dealing with personal data that concern him or not.
- Interested people are entitled to:
- Request access to personal data relating to the person concerned.
- Ask for rectification or deletion.
- Ask to cancel.
- To request the limitation of their treatment.
- Opposing to treatment.
- Request data portability.
If it has granted its consent for any particular purpose, it has the right to withdraw the consent granted at any time, without this affecting the application for treatment based on prior consent to its withdrawal.
In the event that his rights are being violated with regard to the protection of his personal data, especially when he has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of his rights, he can lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority through his website: https://www.aepd.es/s
To exercise these rights, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
There is a form for the exercise of its rights, you can request it by e-mail or, if you like, you can use the ones produced by the Spanish Data Protection Agency or third parties.
These forms must be signed electronically or accompanied by DNI photocopy.
If it represents someone, it must attach a copy of its DNI, or it must be signed with its electronic signature.
Forms can be submitted presentially, sent by letter or by email to the address of the person responsible at the start of this text.
Google Ads Remarketing Actions
Ads is a Google platform intended for advertisers who want to advertise on GOOGLE. In petsgarrospheres.com Google Ads is used, the Google Advertising Platform that allows you to create campaigns and ads to display them on other websites. When generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (Activities, Hobbies, etc.)
- What they buy on the Internet and other channels
Newsprint Notification and Declaration
On Borràs y Saura S.L. we take appropriate security measures to the level of risk to protect personal information against loss, misuse and unauthorised access, outreach, alteration and destruction, taking into account the risks involved in the processing and nature of personal information; however, if Borràs y Saura S.L. , it determines that their data on services have been embezzled (even by a Borràs y Saura S.L. employee, they have been exposed by a security breach or incorrectly acquired by a third party, Borràs y Saura S.L. will inform you immediately of this security breach, appropriation or acquisition.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Many tools used on this web to manage data are contracted by third parties. To provide strictly necessary services for activity development, Borràs y Saura S.L. share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
External service providers (for example, payment processing services, order processing, analysis, marketing campaign management, website management, and email distribution and other similar service providers) so that these can perform commercial functions on behalf of Borràs y Saura S.L..
They may occasionally have access to this website by the web development and maintenance company, or by hosting. They have signed up to a service provision contract that forces them to maintain the same level of privacy that applies to treatments performed on this web.
Any international transfer of data arising from the use of tools or service providers will be adhered to the Privacy Shield Convention, which ensures that American software companies comply with European data protection policies on privacy, secrecy and data security.
Segmentation and profiling
Registration of personal data provided at the time of contact, interaction with the web and any other data provided during navigation, including information supplied by cookies in relation to browsing habits, will be used in order to be segmented or categorized in order to apply them to activity related to (general administration management, information, commercialization of advertising spaces, analysis of proposals requested by users/clients, statistical study of the services and content used, tastes and preferences, and surveys or forms).
The profiling, by analysing your automated individual decisions, consists of using your Personal Data to evaluate certain personal aspects, such as the analysis and prediction of your economic situation, personal preferences, interests, behavior, location, movements, and attitudes. Being the logic applied to obtaining these profiles the use of statistical procedures and being the consequences of this processing of their data through profiling, the sending of custom communications from their interest to content related to the design and creation of web pages.
The legal basis for the processing of its data for the stated purposes and the elaboration of automated individual decisions by profiling, is the consent granted when marking the above-mentioned square.
The data that we use in profiling and that we display to advertisers is not data that enables users to identify, only the type of audience we have, their age, country, gender, etc. is shown on a graph.
Data Secret and Security
lesgarroferes.com commits to the use and treatment of the user’s personal data, respecting their confidentiality, according to the purpose of those; as well as fulfilling their obligation to keep them and adapt all measures to prevent unauthorised alteration, loss, treatment or access, in accordance with the current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes your data travel fully and safely; that is, the transmission of data between a server and the web user, and in feedback is fully encrypted or encrypted.
masdelesgarroferes.com cannot guarantee the absolute unaccountability of the Internet, nor, therefore, the violation of data by means of fraudulent access to it by third parties.
With regard to the confidentiality of processing, Borràs y Saura S.L. will ensure that anyone who is authorized by Borràs y Saura S.L. to process customer data (including its staff, contributors and lenders), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a contractual or legal duty).
When some security incident is presented, Borràs y Saura S.L. will have to notify the client without undue delays and will have to provide timely information relating to the Security Incident as it is understood, or when the client reasonably requests it.
Data accuracy and truth
As a user, you were solely responsible for the veracity and correction of the data you refer to masdelesgarroferes.com, exonerating Borràs y Saura S.L., from any responsibility for this. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and commit to keeping them duly updated. The user agrees to provide full and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
The consent given, for both treatment and transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revoked at any time by communicating it to Borràs y Saura S.L. in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARC rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in nature.
Borràs y Saura S.L. reserve the right to modify this policy in order to adapt it to legislative or legal developments, as well as industrial practices. In these assumptions, you will announce the changes you have entered on this page with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.