What is a cookie?
A cookies is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (e.g. Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when browsing most websites.
In addition to using our own cookies, we allow third parties to establish cookies and access them on their device.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank data, photos or personal information, etc. The data they keep is of a technical, statistical nature, personal preferences, content customization, etc.
What kind of cookies exist?
- Technical Cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human is browsing or an automated application, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Cookies analysis: They collect information about the type of navigation you are making, the sections you use most, the products you are looking for, use time slot, language, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: They display advertising based on their navigation, their country of origin, language, etc.
Cookies accepted by the Quotes and Cookies
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytic cookies, and advertising and membership cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
Which cookies use this web?
This website uses third-party and own cookies. Cookies listed below are used on this website:
- Login: Login cookies allow you to log in and out of your lesgarroferes.com account.
- Customization: Cookies help us remember which people or websites you interacted with, so we can show you related content.
- Preferences: Cookies let us remember your settings and preferences, like your preferred language and privacy settings.
This website uses analytics services, specifically Google Analytics, to help the website analyze the usage of the site’s users and improve the user’s usability, but they are not associated with data that they could identify the user. Google Analytics is a web analytic service provided by Google Inc. The user can consult here the type of cookies used by Google.
Google Ads Conversion Tracking (Google LLC)
Google Ads Conversion Tracking is a statistics service provided by Google LLC that connects data from the Google Ads advertising network to actions done in this application.
Personal data collected: Cookie and Usage Data.
Google Ads parking
Help advertisers determine how many times people who click on their ads end up buying their products or performing a particular action (for example, sending a form, viewing a video, downloading a PDF, etc.). These cookies allow Google and the advertiser to determine that you clicked on the ad and then visited the ad site. Google does not use conversion cookies for custom ad segmentation and persist only for a limited time.
Duration: 30 days
Can cookies be removed?
Yes, and not only delete, it also blocks, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and you can look for the cookies associated with the domain in question and proceed to their removal.
- Cookies settings for Google Chrome
- Cookies settings for Apple Safari
- Cookies configuration for Internet Explorer
- Cookies Settings for Mozilla Firefox
Learn more about cookies
You can look at the regulation on cookies published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency in its “Cookie Use Guide” and get more information about cookies on the Internet, https://www.aboutcookies.org/
If you wish to have greater control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons in your browser, known as Do Not Track tools, which will allow you to choose which cookies you wish to allow.